[TW: Thinspo bullshit]
tips to lose weight ! (:
1.DRINK WATER. honestly, if you drink water for a week, you will drop water weight really quickly. you have to drink the same amount every single day so your body doesn’t go from drinking eight bottles to two bottles and then retaining water because it doesn’t know when it will get more water. not only does this help with weight loss, but it also helps with your skin! you will feel fuller and that will help you to eat less. try drinking water before and after every meal. that way you can control how often you eat, how much you eat, and will help with how much water you drink as well.
2.KEEP TRACK OF WHAT YOU EAT.it will help you tons! take a pen and paper out and track it all down! or write it on your tumblr etc. that will help you to see how much you ate. you do not need to track calories, you just need to know what its made of and then decide if its healthy or not
3.NO FAST FOOD.it sounds so easy, but for some reason, everyone thinks its okay to eat it once a week and tbh, its not. you are on a diet. you stay on that diet. if you gain two pounds the next day, you can’t breakdown because you fully know that its not healthy. 2000 calories for one meal can take four hours to burn. remember that.
4.NO ONES MAKING YOU EAT.why do people blame there mom/dad/friends to force them to eat? i literally have no idea.. like “oh my mom made me eat pizza” no she did not. she bought it, she asked if you wanted it, and you accepted. that’s your own mistake. take responsibility. say no mom, i think i’ll make some lean chicken and a salad.
5. EXERCISE. you can sometimes get away with just a diet, but at some point you will have to exercise. you will lose more weight that way or tone up, whatever you need to. its fun! tennis with friends, running a mile, do whatever. cardio’s great.
6.SET REWARDS.you are more likely to stick to it if you want something! i reward myself with clothes etc. don’t reward yourself with food. you are by no means a dog. set a jar. pounds lost and pounds to lose. you put a dollar in the jar everytime you lose a pound.
7.CUT OUT HIGH FRUCTOSE SYRUP ETC.disgusting stuff. its used to make the product cheaper. its disgusting. don’t eat it. i could go on a whole rant, if you would like to know more, please feel free to message me.
8.EAT YOUR VEGGIES/FRUITS!do i really have to explain this?
9.SLEEP!you can gain weight if you do not sleep enough hours. you are more likely to eat more the next day. don’t oversleep either. make a plan. google/research how much you should sleep. i say 8 to nine hours, but i’m not a doctor.
10.GET RID OF YOUR CLOTHES THAT NO LONGER FIT!this way you won’t feel a safety net if you gain weight again. just get rid of it all right when they do not fit. ebay it, sell it, give it away, etc.
sorry, terrible grammar. i don’t care though lol. just read the bold, that sums it up. i’m to lazy to type anymore/expand on each.
1. Damage Kidneys If you drink eight glasses of water a day for one week you will likely damage your kidneys
2. Document what eat Be sure to take pictures, especially if it’s really tasty. Be sure to post it because everyone loves food porn. We can all discuss how delicious it looks.
3. No fast food if you can afford it. I mean, tbh, I hate fast food, but if you enjoy it eat it. IDK it’s kind of hard to pay for your food when mommy and daddy don’t pay your grocery bill and who has time to cook anything other then Ramen noodles when your broke, studying and working to pay off your student loans/rent.
4. NO ONE IS MAKING YOU EAT NOT EVEN YOUR BODY WHICH REQUIRES IT OF YOU TO KEEP YOUR HEART RATE GOING! If you want to be awkward in social situations, don’t eat. If you go to someones house for dinner, don’t eat. If your in a social situation where the whole point was to grab a bite and then hit up a club or a movie or what ever, don’t eat. If you want to eat, don’t eat. No one is making you eat, not even your parents at dinner when they say “eat” and shovel food on your plate.
5. Exercise in between work and school because you have time. Everyone has money for a gym membership. If your not loosing weight by walking everywhere or taking the stairs or getting in exercise when ever you can, then you must not be trying (and apparently that matters). If you go to a gym, and people like OP stare at you while you’re working out, don’t worry that’s normal, people like OP think that imposing what works for them on everything else is right. When you leave the gym, be sure to pass by OP slowly, stop in front of them for a few seconds, and then when you’ve changed, be sure to come back, stand in front of them and give them a judgmental stare until they get off the treadmill.
6. Set Rewards because money is something you have. Not that that hasn’t been pointed out a million times.
7 and 8. Cut out high fructose corn syrup and eat vegetables as OP pointed out, it is cheap. Much unlike vegetables that aren’t locally grown, the business of high fructose corn syrup is a pretty disgusting history. I mean hell, you guys have tariffs and shit on sugar cane because corn syrup grows in America and the economy is important. Without good economy people can go on thinking that cheep food isn’t 100% necessary to some peoples survival. Fruits and veggies are the best, but high fructose corn syrup is the best……priced.
9. SLEEP! OMG SLEEPS SO GOOD. I WISH I WAS SLEEPING STILL BUT INSTEAD I’M REPLYING TO OP WHO CLEARLY DOESN’T WORK TWO JOBS OR STUDY EXCESSIVELY OR HAVE NIGHT TERRORS. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. (but in all seriousness, sleep is really good and you should sleep. Not because weight loss but because sleep is so good. Like as someone who has night terrors, nights when I’m medicated to sleep are the best.)
10. Get rid of all the clothes that no longer fit or alter them. I alter everything when my friends can’t find the stuff I’m wearing in stores because everyone is fatphobic. If you have clothes that no longer fit alter them to be your size or turn them into something new. But I mean only if you have time, and chances are your clothes still fit because everyone in the fatspo tag kind of hates what OP is preaching and wants OP to get off this tag.
- bumsquash reblogged this from pewpewlasernipples and added:
- toloveistodie likes this
- disabledbyculture likes this
- nototherwise likes this
- bitty1-05 likes this
- jiakakakhel likes this
- spikeghost reblogged this from pewpewlasernipples
- roseblossom2201 likes this
- sonicsora likes this